Sometime in the fall of 2007, Chaos
came up with an idea for a new firefighters motorcycle club. Chaos worked up a design for the first colors in late 2007 and after the artwork was done, the name Inferno Firefighters MC came to be. After talking with Bull, Chaos and Bull came up with the name of Knights of the Inferno Firefighters MC. After speaking with the rest of the Original Seven charter members, the name was approved. The first meeting of the Knights of the Inferno FFMC took place in February of 2008. Chaos, Bull, and some of the Original Seven charter members were part of a local chapter of the Red Knights International MC before they resigned in April 2008. An artist reworked our colors in April of 2008 and our first stitched set of colors was born.We received a loan from a local business and all the Original Seven members chipped in to buy our first twelve sets of colors. Then in March of 2009, the colors were reworked and our new colors were born. In July of 2008 we became a New Jersey non-profit organization with the help of Original Seven member Dallas. In the time that we have been around, we have gone out to support many local charities and fellow emergency & military service members in need. We have been expanding rapidly with chapters all over the United Sates, Canada, and Europe. We have built a bond between us, not only as emergency, military, and civilians, but as fellow riders, and above all as BROTHERS!
The Knights of the Inferno Firefighter/Military Motorcycle Club
Our membership is open to active or retired firefighters, EMS, military service members, OEM members, their families, and select friends who enjoy riding. The emergency & military services are a brotherhood and we are all loyal to our duty, our community, and our club. The words brotherhood and loyalty are part of our colors and that is the foundation on which the club is based. We are a independent club and a registered Non-Profit Organization that has a passion for riding and fun. We ride to remember all of our fallen club brothers, our fallen and injured emergency and military service members, and to assist them in any way possible. We will assist the community at large anytime we are called upon to do so.
We are elite among emergency service clubs and will only accept the best that stand for what the club is based on, BROTHERHOOD and LOYALTY. Membership to the club is selective and not guaranteed because we believe in quality of members over quantity. It's not easy to become one of us and the path to become a patch holder is earned by hard work and dedication. We are not a motorcycle manufacturer specific club and all types of street motorcycles are accepted. We are expanding with Chapters in the United States, Canada, and Europe.
General Membership Requirements
Membership is open to firefighters, EMT's, military service members, OEM members, their families, and select civilians. You must meet the following criteria to be a prospective full or associate member:
1. Must be 18 years of age or older.
2. Must hold a valid drivers license with motorcycle endorsement if required.
3. Must own an operating motorcycle which is currently registered, insured, and road ready.
4. Motorcycle must be 500CC or better.
5. Must be a good standing member (active or retired) of your department, military branch, or community.
6. Must abide by the by-laws set forth by the club.
Members who have wives/husbands or girlfriends/boyfriends (over the age of 18) who do not ride may join the club as social members.
Starting a Chapter
Want to start a Chapter of the Knights of the Inferno MC?
All those starting a Chapter must meet the membership criteria stated under Membership Requirements.
1. You must have at least 7 members to start a Chapter.
2. You must submit an application which is reviewed by the National Executive Board.
3. A member of the National Executive Board, National Enforcer, closest State President, or Chapter President will meet with the prospective Chapter.
4. After meeting with the prospective chapter and your application is approved, you must pay the initiation fees.
When contacting us about forming a chapter please include the following information:
Your name - age - address - department affiliation or military service branch - type of motorcycle (make, model, year) - amount of interested people - phone number where you can be reached. A phone number is REQUIRED in your contact.
Make a donation to the Knights of the Inferno M.C.
Upcoming Club Events
- Sun, Aug 22American Legion Post 321 - Union BeachAug 22, 9:00 AM – Aug 29, 9:00 AMAmerican Legion Post 321 - Union Beach, 524 Front St, Union Beach, NJ 07735, USA9-11 Run in Memory of FDNY FF Daniel Foley. Registration: 9am-11am. Fully escorted ride starts @ 11:30am. $20pp includes donation & food. Walk ins welcome @ 1pm. Proceeds benefit the FF Thomas J Foley Foundation & UBFD 9-11 Memorial
We honor our fallen brethren. We will never forget you...
Whom Courage Unites, Death Will Not Separate